Second placed was awarded to Andy and Shelly Stewart (Dorset), who were also presented with the 'Most Improved Franchisee of the Year' award. Third place went to Polly and Toby Smalley (Guildford), and Alan Bates (Tonbridge) was named 'New Franchisee of the Year'.
The awards took place at Dream Doors' annual Franchisee Conference, for which the theme was 'how to grow and add value to your business' and covered five main objectives:
- Increased Number of Franchisees - How additional franchisees will create more brand awareness, leading to more sales and revenue that will be re- invested into the Dream Doors network.
- Increased Marketing Spend: Commitment to an annual campaign in target publications for our market, which will create more leads and more sales.
- Increased Head Office Support: New members of support staff were introduced and monitoring procedures implemented to improve logistics.
- Increased Business Management Support: In-territory support will be complemented by additional outsourced sales and business coaching.
- Increased Product Range: New suppliers were introduced to complement and improve upon the existing Dream Doors range.
Additional guests included Kevin Byrne from 'Check A Trade' and speakers from The Business Advice Bureau. The afternoon was devoted to a sales quiz that revisited ideas and techniques practiced through courses held in 2006. Dream Doors Managing Director Troy Tappenden said: 'Congratulations to all our winners and to everyone present at the conference for participating and making the day rewarding, informative and ultimately a vehicle to both celebrate and motivate.'
Published: 28 March 2007
Back to news