The franchise owner was crowned as the Gold winner of the 2013 Canadian Franchise Association, CFA, Award of Excellence in Franchising in the Traditional Mature Category. The awards were presented on April 8, 2013 at a Gala Awards Presentation at the 22nd annual CFA National Convention in Montréal, Québec.
The CFA Awards of Excellence in Franchising are given annually to franchise systems that have demonstrated the strongest, most mutually rewarding relationships with their franchisees, based on the results of a survey of franchisees and their franchisees.
Jeff Johnson, founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Franchise Research Institute said “Franchisee satisfaction is a key ingredient in creating a sustainably successful franchise brand. FASTSIGNS utilised unbiased, third party validation through confidential franchisee surveys to obtain open, honest feedback. They are not afraid of transparency, and use the data gathered for the continued betterment of the company and the franchisee experience.”
The responses received from FASTSIGNS franchisees:
- 94 per cent gave a positive grade to the overall quality of the franchisor.
- 97 per cent responded positively to the initial training provided by the franchisor.
- 96 per cent gave a positive grade to the on going training and support supplied by the franchisor.
- 99 per cent gave a positive rating to the overall communication between head office and personnel and franchisees.
- 95 per cent responded positively when asked if they would recommend this franchise to a prospective franchisee.
Catherine Monson, Chief Executive Officer at FASTSIGNS commented on the results “As a franchisor, our number one goal is ensuring the success of our franchisees. Being recognised as a World-Class Franchise is a tremendous honour because it reaffirms that our franchisees are receiving the leadership, training, support and open communication they need and want from us. It’s gratifying to know that our franchisees are extremely satisfied and view us as a true partner in their business.”
Published: 23 April 2013
Back to news