IRT Surveys is accelerating its franchise owner recruitment drive for 2011.
The company, which is based in Scotland, specialises in the non-destructive testing of buildings via infra-red surveys, thermal imaging and electronic leak detection (demonstrated in the picture, top). IRT Surveys also offer other key services such as energy performance certificates, energy audits and electronic and air leakage detection.
Stewart Little, Managing Director of IRT Surveys, said: “Our franchise owners provide a variety of important services to clients across the UK and internationally. Now is your chance to offer these in demand products and services within your own exclusive territory.”
IRT Surveys will provide franchise owners with a comprehensive franchise package to help ensure the success of their business. The package includes:
- Full training, which is both office and field-based. This covers all aspects of running an IRT Surveys franchise
- Trading under the IRT Surveys brand name
- An exclusive territory for franchise owners to trade in
- Ongoing bespoke training, which is available at any time if a franchise owner wants more advanced training or just some refresher training
- Complete start-up package including stationery and sales literature
- Marketing package including brochures, CDs, sample reports, case studies, insert sheets, letterheads and business cards
- Operations and resource manual
- A dedicated and integrated web presence and email
Published: 24 March 2011
Back to news