UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is offering a one-day seminar to help franchisors to better understand how to export by franchising.
Many companies continually receive international enquiries about franchising their concept but do not know how they should best respond to them. This seminar will explain the steps that are recommended by experienced International Franchise Consultants and companies that have decided to export by franchising.
Exporting by franchising ensures that franchisors have the opportunity to choose an established organisation to represent their brand and systems in the target market. Attendees will learn of the essential criteria that is required before putting a package together and how the production of essential infrastructure can help you build a business with new revenue streams relating to Master Franchise fees, supply line profits and earn a Management Service fee based on the total turnover of overseas franchise operations.
Additionally at this seminar you will receive:
- Professional and impartial advice and guidance from UKTI’s regional trade team and others.
- Help with developing a successful international strategy.
- Advice on the different ways in which you can export by franchising.
- Introduction to help and support provided by commercial specialists in the region and how the British Embassies’ Commercial departments around the world can also assist.
- An outline of UKTI services available.
Published: 5 October 2010
Back to news