UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is offering a one day seminar to help franchisors and would be exporters to better understand how to export by franchising.
The seminar is designed to help franchisors to understand how to package and sell their Master Franchise Rights to markets where there is a genuine opportunity. Many companies continually receive international enquiries but do not know how they should best respond to them. This seminar will explain the steps that are recommended by experienced International Franchise Consultants and companies that have decided to export by franchising.
As well as this, attendees to the seminar will learn the essential criteria that is required before a franchisor puts their package together and how the production of essential infrastructure can help to build a business with new revenue streams relating to Master Franchise Rights fees, supply line profits and earn a Management Service Fee based on the total turnover of overseas franchise operations.
Additionally, attendees will receive:
- Professional and impartial advice and guidance from UKTI’s regional trade team and others.
- Help with developing a successful international strategy.
- Advice on the different ways in which a franchisor can export by franchising.
- Introduction to help and support provided by commercial specialists in the region and how the British Embassies’ Commercial departments around the world can also assist.
- An outline of UKTI services available.
This event is taking place at the Millennium Grandstand at Newmarket Racecourse on 23rd November 2010. Registration begins at 9.30am. Cost £25 +VAT. For more information please contact Michelle Topley on 01603 620 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 29 September 2010
Back to news