There are still a limited number of spaces available on the next half day FDS Seminar, due to take place on Wednesday 24 November 2010 in London. The FDS Seminar will provide business owners with information and advice on how to successfully expand their business through franchising.
The seminar will be held by a bfa-Affiliated FDS consultant and will be based on FDS’ extensive franchising experience. Topics covered during the seminar include:
- The three ways to franchise any business.
- How long it takes to successfully franchise a business.
- Outline of a Franchise Development Business Plan.
- Estimated time scales and budget requirements.
- The importance of the Evaluation Analysis.
- What laws relate to franchising.
- The 21 key areas of a Business Format Franchise.
As each seminar has a limited number of places a company may book up to two delegates* for a registration fee of £25 each, which will cover the cost of an information pack that includes a copy of the current edition of the UKFD, two editions of The Franchise Magazine, and a copy of the slide presentation.
*To qualify you must be the owner of a business that is considering expansion by franchising or a franchisor wanting to revisit your franchise strategy for more effective expansion. Should you not qualify you can still attend by paying the £75 + VAT registration fee.
Published: 17 November 2010
Back to news