The Strings Club franchise supports families during COVID-19 lockdown
As we’re living in unprecedented times at the moment and may be for the foreseeable future, we at The Strings Club Head Office want to support families as much as possible.
So we are coming to you! We’ll be doing this in five ways. Each one designed to inspire your child through music and to entertain them whilst at home!
STEP 1: To get you started: Daily activities to inspire
From Monday 23rd March onwards at 10am, we will be releasing a daily blog that will include an exciting, easy to set up activity for your child to complete at home! Similar to our Ofsted-registered Holiday Camps, each activity will be carefully created to not only inspire your child but also to develop their skills in more ways than one!
STEP 2: Online music sessions
Led by one of our amazing Holiday Camp team members, our Online Sessions are not to be missed!
Each session will be an opportunity for your child to be entertained for up to 30 mins alongside other children of their age. Sessions will take place each morning and afternoon – and will be a chance for us to support you even if it’s just for one hour at a time!
Choose to take part in the following sessions:
- Free Online Music Sessions – taking place every Saturday.
- Morning Music Sessions – packed full of music games and sing-songs and designed to ensure your child starts the day on a high note! No instrument needed!
- Afternoon Music Club – the perfect way to start every afternoon's activities.
- Group Guitar Lessons – interactive online lessons for those new to guitar! Designed for children aged 6-11.
- Group Ukulele Lessons – interactive online lessons for those new to ukulele! Designed for children aged 4-8.
- Group Violin Lessons – interactive online lessons for those new to violin! Designed for children aged 4-8.
STEP 3: Online concerts
As we’re passionate about bringing music to YOU, we are busy arranging an array of unmissable online concerts. From folk to pop songs to you name it, our online gigs will be the perfect way to entertain your child.
STEP 4: One-to-one lessons
A great way to keep your child’s playing going through this tough time. Our amazing Course Leaders can cover scales alongside grade pieces – ensuring your child is kept inspired!
- One-to-one guitar lessons
- One-to-one violin lessons
- One-to-one ukulele lessons
To book one to one lessons, please call our office on 0121 296 9204.
STEP 5: Online mindfulness sessions
We’ve teamed up with Mindfulness practitioner Rachel Ashcroft from “Colour your World”. Check out the website for more details and let’s look after our mental health – together.
We look forward to supporting you all very soon.
Published: 3 April 2020
Back to news