Bartercard is a trading platform where businesses buy and sell their goods or services as part of a global network of like-minded business owners. Since the launch of Bartercard in 1991, it has revolutionised the way businesses manage cashflow.
Bartercard has created a flexible, secure and fully accountable way for businesses to barter their goods and services nationally and internationally.
Bartercard is the largest B2B retail barter network in the world with over 55,000 cardholders in eight countries, who barter over £425million each year; these businesses are now effectively using barter to:
• utilise their spare capacity by gaining new customers and increasing their sales income
• move excess and unsold stock maximising sales potential
• purchase goods and services with extra business they would not have otherwise had access to
• increase opportunities for expansion on a national and international basis.
Bartercard works for any business, guarantees to bring in new customers and allows a business to grow or to use spare or under-utilised capacity, with franchisees and Bartercard business owners utilising the network 24/7/365 on an online platform.
Join, and enjoy the present and future success of Bartercard
Bartercard has designed its franchise model to give you access to a world-class training structure and the opportunity to build a business with no boundaries for growth.
As a franchisee, you will have the backing of an established and successful franchisor, who will provide guidance and support giving you the required skills to grow your business.
Bartercard will provide you with:
• Significant return on investment
• Office startup and support
• Ongoing training and support
• Financial management and support
• Marketing support
• Access to the Bartercard Trading management software
So, what next?
If you believe you fit the criteria and growing a business on a big scale is of interest to you, Bartercard may be your perfect opportunity! Request more information and a member from our team will get back with you shortly.
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list