Dallas Chicken is a nationwide fast-food brand offering a low-cost franchise investment into the fast-food industry. Specialising in fried chicken, grilled chicken, burgers, wraps, pizzas and barbecue products, a franchise with Dallas Chicken starts from just £60,000. Dallas Chicken also offers the lowest franchise royalty fees in the industry at a nominal fixed rate. With its first store opening in 1996, Dallas Chicken has now been operating for 24 years with a hugely successful franchise growth rate, seeing in 16 new franchisees in 2019 alone.
Dallas Chicken offers its franchisees full support, from securing a suitable location, training, marketing, legal and licensing support to supply chain and distribution, and continued head office management support.
Franchisees can also participate in a two-week training scheme at its Kingston outlet, which has also been dubbed the training centre. The training takes you through kitchen and stock management, equipment handling and maintenance, customer and counter service, food preparation and cooking, as well as management training.
Dallas can initially provide fully trained staff for franchisees’ new outlets for an agreed period of time to help train new employees and franchisees themselves.
Dallas provides operating manuals to assist with the operations within an outlet. The team is on hand at any time in case of emergencies or urgent advice.
The steps to franchising with Dallas Chicken
• Fill out the Dallas franchise application form. This is available by contacting head office or online
• Initial meeting at Dallas head office to discuss your application in detail
• Find a suitable property for your Dallas franchise. Dallas will assist and advise you on the right property for you
• Site and franchisee approval
• Payment of joining fee and signing of franchise agreement
• Commencement of your staff training at Dallas’s training centre for a minimum of two weeks, in order to understand all aspects of store management
• Commencement on shop outfitting either by Dallas or a third party. Dallas can source equipment, fixtures and fittings at discounted rates due to its vast buying power
• Complete training and shop fitments
• Ready to open up and trade with the friendly and immediate
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list