Effective signage can assist businesses in virtually any industry to communicate with their customers, attract attention and drive sales. A FASTSIGNS franchise helps businesses to visually communicate their branding, messaging and imagery by delivering a comprehensive signage service, which includes consultation, idea generation, design, production and installation.
Launched in 1985 in Dallas, Texas, FASTSIGNS has more than 700 independently owned franchise centres, operating in nine countries worldwide, and with more than 20 centres established in the UK.
FASTSIGNS customers operate in a diverse range of industries – from education, healthcare, hospitality and retail to construction, manufacturing and sports and leisure – and FASTSIGNS’ franchisees come from varied backgrounds, with many not having any prior experience in the signage industry. All FASTSIGNS requires its franchisees to have is good interpersonal skills, the desire to learn and the tenacity to work hard and reap the benefits a FASTSIGNS centre can deliver. FASTSIGNS provides each franchisee with the training they need to make a success of their centre.
FASTSIGNS offers an exciting, future-focused business opportunity, with an initial investment of £36,000 and a potential total cost of £150,000 depending on centre location. FASTSIGNS has great relationships with UK banks and independent lenders, who may lend up to 70 per cent of the total cost of setup.
Franchisees benefit from:
• Site location, build-out assistance, machinery purchase advice and ongoing support from UK-based business consultants
• State-of-the-art training delivered at FASTSIGNS head office in Dallas, as well as in a UK-based mentor centre and in your own centre during your launch period. You also get full access to the 24/7 web-based and app-based training facilities
• B2B market and working hours: FASTSIGNS’ target market is businesses; because of this your working hours are a standard working week, allowing you to achieve a positive work-life balance
• Protected territory: each centre has a protected territory that franchisees operate within and hosts 5,000 businesses for you to target
• Marketing plan support: FASTSIGNS helps you write a marketing plan that will raise awareness of your business and help you achieve your goals in your first year
• 18 months or sooner to break even.
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list