fit20 started in the Netherlands in 2010 and is expanding globally – it now operates in nine countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Qatar, Sweden, the UK and the US) with 160 studios and 16,000 members. In the UK, there are already six locations. fit20’s concept is unique and effective.
The market potential
The UK health and wellness industry continues to grow and fit20 is perfectly positioned to exploit this growing trend. A massive 15 per cent of the UK population have a gym membership. fit20’s offering, however, appeals not only to existing gym goers and health enthusiasts, but, more importantly, also to those who don’t go to gyms, clubs or exercise classes.
fit20 is catering to the 85 per cent of the population that do not have a gym membership or do not like going to exercise classes. So, your market potential is nearly six times greater as a fit20 franchisee and there is no competition!
fit20 comes with a proven product, a track record of success with 16,000 clients, and a method backed by science, not a passing fad. This is one of the reasons fit20 has client retention rates averaging 80 per cent – fantastic for any business, let alone the fitness industry!
The business opportunity
fit20’s business model generates cash for the franchisee from day one of operation. Other benefits include:
- A low entry fee from only £15,000
- Minimal floor space requirement (minimum studio footprint is only 600 sq ft), which keeps overheads to a minimum
- A proven marketing system to help you grow your business
- The ability to employ trainers so you can work on the business and not in it – allowing you to generate a revenue stream for years to come and affording you a meaningful work-life balance
- A scalable model allowing you to have multiple studios at a fraction of the cost of traditional gyms, with an excellent return on investment
- An experienced support team that care about helping you and your customers succeed.
fit20’s mission is to help you, as a franchise partner, generate an attractive income and fulfilling lifestyle by making people healthier, fitter and stronger in only 20 minutes a week!
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list