Fun Fest offers a range of different childcare and children’s services franchise systems, including:
• Day nurseries
• Holiday clubs
• Before- and after-school clubs
• Children’s parties
This gives franchisees flexibility and choice in terms of the type of business and the level of investment that they wish to commit to. All Fun Fest services are designed to be child-led, which means letting the children themselves decide what they wish to play, learn or explore and supporting them in their choices.
A Fun Fest franchise gives franchisees a brand and a business that is:
• Child-centred: Making sure that children’s choices are central to their Fun Fest experiences
• High quality: Having built an excellent reputation with Ofsted, schools, parents and children
• In demand: Providing childcare solutions to working parents, for which there is a growing demand coupled with a lack of adequate provision across the UK
• Profitable: Earning a fantastic return for seasonal, part-time or full-time operating hours
• Flexible: Fitting around franchisees’ lives, commitments and aspirations in a way that suits them
• Supported: Providing the tools, training, advice and support franchisees need to succeed
• Rewarding: Giving children exciting experiences they will never forget
Ryan Turner, franchisee for Sutton Coldfield, says: “The flexibility that my franchise offers is second to none. Originally, I put a few months’ hard work into setting up, but I was then able to run it alongside a full-time job while my Fun Fest grew. For relatively low start-up costs, the financial returns are enough to allow me to step away from full-time work and focus on maximising the potential of my Fun Fest territory.
“I don’t have childcare qualifications, but with the support on offer from the Fun Fest team and by employing strong staff members, this has never been a problem. Fun Fest is a great opportunity for anyone looking for greater personal and financial independence.”
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list