A British, family-run organisation, Heritage Healthcare is owned by CEO Glenn Pickersgill and fellow directors Sally Pickersgill, Michelle Fenwick QFP and Amanda Jackson, who, together, have over 85 years of experience within the UK care industry.
Heritage Healthcare started in Redcar, North Yorkshire, in 2008 when Glenn and Sally purchased a homecare company. Joined by Michelle and Amanda, the team went on to open a further three successful homecare offices in North East England in as many years.
Caring is what Heritage Healthcare does. Its commitment to exceptional standards has enabled the company and its growing network of franchisees to build a reputation that is respected, admired and trusted within the marketplace. Its reputation depends upon the quality of services delivered by its business partners, so it is in the company’s best interest to share its knowledge and expertise, provide the best possible resources and offer the highest level of ongoing support to everyone within the network. That’s what makes Heritage Healthcare successful and that’s its commitment to you.
Heritage Healthcare is seeking committed individuals or partnerships who share its ethos to join the company in delivering expert care across the UK. Heritage Healthcare is an outstanding opportunity for highly skilled and caring individuals to build their own successful and rewarding homecare business.
• Partnering with a respected name, with an established reputation in homecare
• An expanding market with substantial potential for growth
• A proven and successful franchise model
• The support of a knowledgeable, experienced and proactive team
• Exclusive, defined and protected territory
• A comprehensive training programme, with ongoing support and guidance
• Assistance in complying with changing statutory requirements
• Effective marketing support, promotional materials and a website presence
• Developing a successful business plan
Next step Get in touch today with Michelle Fenwick QFP about running your own successful Heritage Healthcare franchise. Michelle has been recognised by the British Franchise Association for her in-depth knowledge of the franchise sector. She was the first person in the care franchise industry to have been awarded the Qualified Franchise Professional accreditation, the only nationally recognised qualification specific to the UK franchise sector.
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list