About The Cookie Box
Brian McRandal commenced trading as The Cookie Box in December 08 in a modestly sized store in Ann Street, Belfast, selling freshly baked cookies and hot drinks.
In spring 2009 he expanded the menu to include over 100 milkshake flavours. Then, in June 2010, The Cookie Box on the Lisburn Road was opened with very positive sales from the first day. So, Brian’s wife, Claire, left full time employment and joined him in the newly formed The Cookie Box Ltd. A year later, 2011 saw the opening of the third Cookie Box in College Street, Belfast, further adding to the already successful business model operating in the other two outlets.
What kind of support do I get?
Management support comes in various forms including:
- On site quarterly business reviews
- Key Performance Indicator clincs
- Weekly telephone contact
- Ongoing training
- Supplier updates and negotiations
- Manual updates
- Operational audit
How much is the franchise fee?
The franchise package fee is £10,000 (€12,000). This gives you:
- A license to use the brand
- Help with finding a location
- Assistance in building your business plan
- Guidance on your shop fit
- 2 weeks pre–opening training
- 1 weeks handholding on site when you open
- An opening launch event
- General support in getting ready for business
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list