Vodafone is one of the world’s leading mobile communications providers, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more. Across the world, it has almost 444 million customers, with around 19.5 million in the UK.
With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, Vodafone strives to be a leader, constantly developing new technologies, products and services that will enable Vodafone Partners (franchisees) to not only work more efficiently and flexibly, but also to remain competitive on the high street.
Vodafone works to constantly be ahead of the competition: the first call in 1985, the first international roaming call in 1991, the first 3G voice call in 2001, the first UK operator to abolish roaming charges across 50 European destinations, the UK’s first-ever holographic phone call using 5G, and the first company to offer unlimited data on both 5G and 4G. With all this, you can count on the brand to give you the competitive edge that your business needs!
• No upfront fee – All you need to do is demonstrate that you have access to funds that cover the cost of running your business for the first three months
• Established stores – Your store comes fully stocked, fully staffed and ready to go so you can hit the ground running
• Full training and support from day one – You focus on hitting your targets and managing your team, everything else, including marketing, building maintenance, point of sale, IT and staff training, is covered
• The rewards are yours – On average, you could earn between £45,000 and £100,000 per year depending on the number of stores you take. These figures are uncapped so your success will depend on the level of commitment you put in
• You run the show – Get the flexibility you crave and the hours you want to work while having the support from a major global organisation providing a massive safety net.
Vodafone’s franchise systems are set up all over the world. 80 per cent of its global retail estate has seen investment, and Vodafone UK is continuing the success story: in 2019 alone Vodafone celebrated the opening of its 100th, 150th and 200th franchise stores. Vodafone is using the skills acquired over the past 30 years to give people like you the best chance to shine!
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list