Taking one thing off your ‘to do’ list
You’re about to embark on an incredible journey. Starting your own business is an extremely exciting time. You’ll have a million questions buzzing around in your mind and a thousand items on your ‘to do’ list. With all this happening, thinking about your insurance needs is probably not at the top of your list. Luckily, with expert advice from Alan Boswell Group, it doesn’t need to be.
Your franchisor has probably regulated the products, branding, marketing and equipment you are expected to use but they may not have been specific about your insurance requirements. It’s just one more thing you’ll need to think about.
Alan Boswell Group already arranges insurance for many franchise owners including market leading brands such as TaxAssist, Cash Converters and Platinum Property Partners. They take away the hassle of searching around for the best insurance, providing peace of mind that you and your business are protected from the unforeseeable and unexpected.
How they can help your busines
As a Top 20 UK Independent Insurance Broker*, Alan Boswell Group offers franchise owners a superb personal service with all the benefits of quality insurance cover and exceptional add-ons without compromising on price.
The group understands that no two businesses are the same. Because of the unique nature of franchise companies, they will work with you to ensure your policy matches your needs and arrange all of your insurance for you. Their policies include, but are not limited to:
- Public and employers liability
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Buildings and contents insurance
What sets them apart?
The dedicated, personal contact which is lacking in many businesses these days, makes Alan Boswell Group really stand out from the crowd. In addition to this are the special bolt-on services which are included as standard, in their exclusive franchise insurance policies. These include:
In-house claims team
- Should a claim occur, the Group's in-house team will be on hand to support you through the process.
- Their specialists will work with you to identify risks and develop a risk assessment – this can help reduce your insurance premium.
In house loss adjuster
- If required, this service will help with any claims disputes or get you back trading as quickly as possible in the event of a large claim.