Join a franchise network that has a proven recipe for success!
Auntie Anne’s, the world’s largest soft Pretzel retailer, had an excellent 2011 in the UK and is continuing to grow in 2012. Average store sales are up year on year – a great achievement in today’s challenging economic climate. We think you will agree!
Owned and operated by an experienced Franchisor with an aggressive growth strategy for the UK, Auntie Anne's is very well positioned to continue to expand in 2012 and beyond and offer the right Franchise Owner a tremendous opportunity for wealth creation in these challenging times.
Auntie Anne's sells a range of sweet and savoury, freshly baked Pretzels from shopping centre-based retail locations.
Our major USP is the freshness of the Pretzels which are baked from raw ingredients on the premises. This makes Auntie Anne's almost unique in the UK market place and creates a little Pretzel bakery wherever we open.
When our customers walk into their shopping centre it's the freshly baked aroma that gently draws them in and with our high quality and eye catching design, they cannot help but try one of our exciting sweet or savoury flavours including cinnamon, vanilla, almond crunch, jalapeño, original salted, cheese and pepperoni.
We are a growing network of franchisees with several multisite owners and Auntie Anne's is looking for high quality individuals who understand the need to give outstanding customer service from a busy retail environment.
Why should you purchase an Auntie Anne's franchise?Our franchise package provides a turnkey approach:
- Professional property agents source and negotiate your location
- We design and manage the build of your location
- All equipment and food products are provided
- Full training is provided in the UK and USA
- Full Grand Opening assistance to help drive sales from the start
Will you suit an Auntie Anne's franchise?As in all walks of life, different people will suit different franchise businesses. At Auntie Anne's we are looking for:
- People with a passion for providing excellent face-to-face customer service
- People with the ability to manage and motivate a team of full-time and part-time employees from day one
- People with drive and energy who can spend time in their store on a daily basis
- People with a keen eye for quality and detail who can maintain product consistency and keep the store immaculately clean
What profit will I make?As with any business, we cannot guarantee what profit any of our Franchise Owners will make. However, we can say that:
- We have 16 Franchise Owners running 22 stores with 8 more due to open before Christmas
- We operate with a high gross margin
- We employ excellent property agents ensuring we are securing the very best, prime shopping centre locations in the UK
This is a tremendous opportunity for hardworking, outgoing individuals who want a rewarding job and will enjoy their work at the same time.
Request more information:
Please complete the short form below to login or register with The Franchise Magazine. This form will register your details with The Franchise Magazine. If you have already registered, just enter your details below and we will log you in.
Please note that we do not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggest that you seek independent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.