Complete hand car wash franchise solution launched
Following its acquisition of car wash franchisor Aquanought Ltd, valet and car wash franchisor Car Park Valeting (CPV) Ltd is pleased to announce its new and complete range of national car wash and full valet business opportunities
The significant growth within hand car wash and valet franchise operations continues internationally, and there has never been a better time to establish a CPV and Aquanought hand car wash business in the UK than now. To meet customer demand, in addition to our successful fixed car park 'Full Valet' and 'Trolley Wash' operations we are pleased to launch Aquanought UK Area Territory Franchises. These not only provide business-to-business and business-to-consumer car valeting, but also encompass the smaller fixed car park business, such as garden centres, leisure clubs, and so much more.
CPV and Aquanought use a complete range of eco-friendly wash methods including the traditional 'jet wash', 'one litre wash' and the unique 'Aquanought™ Waterless' vehicle wash system. Car park locations are all individually surveyed and selected to ensure the very best business opportunity and success for the right operator.
'The launch of Aquanought's Area Territory Franchise operation provides the rare opportunity to become part of the business within the geographic area of choice right from the outset,' says Leon Hamlett, Aquanought Business Development Director.
'Having operated an Aquanought Area Territory and secured a customer base of over 200 clients myself, I recognise that the opportunity to launch businesses throughout the UK will ensure a full national coverage, meeting significant customer demand.'
The franchises and business models now available include:
- CPV Fixed Operations, typically based on the larger supermarket, retail park, shopping park and/or shopping centre car parks and include a highly visual valet canopy, office/cabin and a minimum of eight valet bays.
- CPV Trolley Wash Operations use an exclusive three-in-one wash CPV Mobile Valet Trolley (MVT). The trolley wash business can operate from five to over 20 MVTs and can include an Aquanought-branded vehicle as part of the franchise package. As with the CPV Fixed Operations, all CPV Trolley Wash operations are located on prime car park locations.
- Aquanought Mobile Territory Operations include the full and exclusive 'Aquanought™ System', territorial rights, lead generation and a choice or combination of an Aquanought branded vehicle from a 125cc Scooter upwards.
All businesses are turnkey operations. A full two weeks' training is provided within our in-house Academy. Typical investment requirement ranges from £5,000 through to £40,000 plus VAT in addition to initial working capital investment. Licence periods available are typically from five years to 10 years which provide a market-leading car wash franchise opportunity.
PRIORITY RECRUITMENT LOCATIONS:
Fixed sites: Nationwide availability with specific franchises for sale in: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Irvine, Durham, Bury, Oldham, Wrexham, Birmingham, Wisbech, Peterborough, Northampton, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Lowestoft, Ipswich, Enfield, Bracknell and Broadstairs.
Trolley wash: Glasgow, Newcastle, Wrexham, Nottingham, Derby, Milton Keynes, Kidderminster and Swansea
Mobile Territory Licenses: London, South East Area and National Territories available due to National Launch 2008.
Join the Leaders in Hand Car Wash & Valeting
Car Park Valeting Ltd and Aquanought Ltd have come together to make the UK's largest hand car wash franchisor offering both Fixed Site and Mobile Territory Car Valeting franchise opportunities nationwide
We provide franchises with:
- Exclusive Fixed Car Park operations that are fully operational from Day 1 and include our market leading, fully branded and highly visible valet business site operation
- A comprehensive national network of Area Mobile Valet Licences including Scooter, Car and Van options using our market leading Aquanought™ System
- Two weeks' business management and valet training within our in-house Training Academy coupled with ongoing support from Regional Management and Head Office
- A complete Starter Pack of consumables, equipment, marketing literature and business administration set up, ensuring a Day 1 Turnkey operation and the opportunity to earn from your very first day of trading
Written by CPV Managing Director Alan Crouch MBA FIMI