CRE:8 Multimedia: DVD solutions for Franchisors
DVDs have always been powerful tools for the Recruitment and Training of Franchisees - now they are also very affordable...At CRE:8 Multimedia we have produced over 800 Video and DVD programmes over the last 12 years and particularly specialise in the franchise industry.
Our clients include Franchise Development Services, British Franchise Association, Myhome plc, StumpBusters, Mixamate, Nicenstripy, Sumo Services, Protex Solutions, The Quantum Organization and ServiceMaster.
Our costs are very competitive. Our standard package is all inclusive and includes: script research and writing, one day filming, digital tapes, professional voiceover, fully licensed music, studio hire, access to our extensive library of animated backgrounds and overlays, editing as well as DVD authoring and mastering.
Uses and benefits of Franchisor DVDs
There are many ways that franchisors can benefit from DVDs...
- DVDs can play an important part in the recruitment of new franchisees by powerfully selling the benefits of your opportunity and converting casual enquiries into genuinely interested prospects.
- A DVD makes a perfect introduction in your meetings/interviews with potential franchisees and answers many of their questions.
- DVDs demonstrate your commitment to providing the very best in marketing tools and enables you to compete with franchises of all sizes.
- Your best franchisees can sometimes get frustrated at the number of times they have to give testimonials to potential franchisees.
- Producing a DVD of franchisee testimonials will take the pressure off existing franchisees and save the potential franchisee a great deal of time.
- Although most of your franchisee training will be done over a number of days, the key points that have to be remembered can be put on a DVD as part of the course and as a refresher afterwards. It will also help new franchisees train their staff.
- DVDs make franchisee training convenient, affordable and accessible.
- Exhibitions stands at main franchise shows can get very busy.
Having a DVD constantly playing on the exhibition stand helps in many ways
- It will draw people to the stand
- It will hold their attention until you are free to speak to them
- It can strengthen their interest
- It can give them a better insight into the opportunity that you could otherwise communicate on an exhibition stand
- At less than £1 a copy you can give DVDs away to visitors