What are the facts
- Our top earner last year achieved an income of £449,000
- We have the highest level of consultancy revenue from any ‘cost reduction’ franchise in the UK
- Our core market are organsations with a turnover of £5million – £100million
- We are the UK and Ireland’s Leader in Cost, Purchase & Supplier Management
World Class Training Programme
- Business Development Training
- Building Client Relationships
- Technical Project Tendering
- Professional Procurement Training
- Client Acquisition & Marketing
- Full use of the Expense Reduction Analysts brand
- Access to our know how, dedicated systems and controls
- A valued and reputable corporate image maintained through our ongoing marketing and PR campaigns
- Full training in our tendering process and tools
- CRM system with access to Suppliers' Database & the Network of Franchise Consultants
- Qualified business coaching through our Support Hub
- Ongoing Personal & Professional Development
- Additional training modules, Regional Meetings
- National Annual Conference & End of Year Celebration Conference
One Year Fast Track Launch Programme
- Dedicated Academy Business Manager assigned to you
10 Year Licence
The Franchise Package: £39,900 + VAT
Become a fully trained procurement consultant
with the ability to win business and deliver huge savings to your clients
I have earned more than £1 million since I joined Expense Reduction Analysts
"I was 44 when I joined Expense Reduction Analysts and, as my business grew, I had the mental image of taking delivery of a brand new Jaguar on my 50th birthday as motivation. That's exactly what I was able to achieve, something that wouldn't have been possible without a successful Expense Reduction Analysts franchise."
Control, flexible hours and four holidays a year.
"The benefits of being part of a proven franchise process are fantastic - I enjoy having control over my own business as opposed to working for someone else. Managing my own business also enables me to decide my own work schedule and how much I earn. There are real lifestyle benefits to being your own boss too; I have a passion for foreign travel and my work allows me to take three or four holidays a year. I can fit my work around my personal schedule so I still have time for the things I enjoy such as going to the theatre or music concerts with my wife, Karen, who also works in the business."
Highlights of being an Expense Reduction Analysts franchise owner
"There have been many successful projects over the last 10 years. One that really stands out is the relationship I have with an iconic denim clothing retailer. Our partnership with this super-brand has resulted in savings of £250,000 year on year, in stores across 20 different countries. In one category in particular, we achieved a saving of 82 per cnet, which absolutely delighted the client.
"Another highlight is being appointed by the same Financial Director in the three difference companies that they worked for. That demonstrated real recognition of our work and the benefits engaging Expense Reduction Analysts has on an organisation as well as generating a significant income for me personally."
Renewing my franchise agreement
"It's been 10 years and I still very much enjoy what I do. My business has grown each year and the financial rewards are beyond my expectations. I have earned more than £1 million since I became an Expense Reduction Analysts franchise owner, which is an incredible achievement for a home-based business. I want this kind of success to continue for my business.
"The last 10 years have been an extremely positive and rewarding experience, and I am already looking forward to the future for my business and myself."