A series of How to Successfully Franchise Your Business seminars are being hosted by Franchise Development Services (FDS).
A bfa-affiliated FDS consultant will deliver the seminars, which are based on the company’s 30 years of franchising experience.
The topics that will be covered include:
- The three ways to franchise any business
- Outline of the Franchise Development Business Plan
- Estimate time scales and budget requirements
- The importance of the Evaluation Analysis
- What laws relate to franchising
- The 21 key areas of a Business Format Franchise
The seminars will be held in Norwich and Manchester from 2pm to 5pm. The price is £37.50 +VAT, and includes a copy of The UK Franchise Directory and other franchise publications.
The dates for the Norwich seminars are:
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Monday, 9 July 2012
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
The dates for the Manchester seminars are: Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Wednesday, 19 September 2012
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
To book a seminar place or for further information, please call Marisa Aeschbach on 01603 620 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org