FranManuals Franchise Manual Writing Service
Make sure your franchise owners receive the most professional guide to success
The Franchise Operations Manual is one of the most important documents for any franchise business. It can make the difference between a successful and profitable franchise or one that performs poorly.
Writing a Franchise Operations Manual can be a daunting and frustrating task, especially if you are new to franchising.
Since the 1980s, the manual production facility of Franchise Development Services – known as FranManuals – has produced many operating and training manuals for franchisors. These range from a number of business sectors, capturing their know-how, business systems and detailed operational procedures. Our experienced team of manual writers visit franchisors and produce operations that form part of initial and ongoing training programmes.
We welcome enquiries from both established and emerging franchisors to help them produce these essential documents to ensure your franchise owners are best equipped to follow your successful and proven systems and procedures.
How FranManuals can help:
- Collate detailed data at your location and identify the key elements of your operation
- Produce a clearly presented and structured manual, which takes these elements and builds them into an ‘expert system’ for your franchise owners to follow
- Provide you with a format that runs parallel with the look and feel of your brand
- Promote the mechanics of your operation, enabling you to save time being spent on providing hands-on guidance
- If you wish, we can provide periodic updates that turn your manual into a living document that grows and evolves with your business