Discover how to increase the potential of your Franchise Business
To extract the maximum potential from your franchise you need the right territory structure.
Even if some territories have been allocated, optimising the remaining geography - using the right data to develop carefully balanced regions - can bring in substantial extra income.
FranMapping can help:
- Franchise boundary adjustment and balancing of new territories.
- You manage and set territory status (available, under offer, sold or resale). This gives prospective franchise owners an up-to-date snapshot of franchise availablity and helps you award your franchises faster!
- Paper-based territory designs, turned into web based systems, designed to improve the sales process and the way leads are allocated to franchise owners.
- Custom franchise owner packs - the territory map (ready to print pdf), postcode-to territory allocation data sheet, wall maps, prospect data, marketing statistics, all for you to include in your legal franchise owner documentation and offer.
- Profiling and analysis of marketing potential, when considering new geographical areas.
Request information today to have your existing UK* franchise territories assessed at half price**!
For a limited period and at 50% of our usual price, we will create a franmap of your current franchise territories from postcode allocation you provide. Then, using business or demographic data, we will explore how well territories are currently balanced, determine potential for additional revenue, and make recommendations for unallocated territory adjustment.
- Other countries subject to data availability
** Eligibility criteria apply