Meet your perfect FranMatch
FranMatch Executive Chris Davies explains the benefits of using a specialist franchise owner recruitment service.
The recruitment of franchise owners can be a time consuming and often-unrewarding task, involving making many fruitless calls that lead to dead ends and occasionally entails working late into the evening or at weekends.
Achieving recruitment targets is a committed discipline, but because of time restraints placed on the franchisor, it may be left up to unqualified staff within the company to filter the enquiries and produce a list of ‘possibles’ for follow up, thereby doubling the workload.
FranMatch – the specialist franchise owner recruitment division of Franchise Development Services (FDS) – offers to take care of every step of the recruitment process.
The team at FDS can boast years of experience meeting the needs of both franchisor and potential franchise owner. This understanding is vital to the success of any franchise recruitment programme.
FDS will design a bespoke recruitment strategy that includes interviewing applicants, organising meetings and – most importantly – delivering properly qualified candidates who are financially secure and meet the franchisor’s recruitment profile.
Designed to appeal to established and new franchisors alike, FranMatch allows you to concentrate your precious time on other areas of your franchise development.
As long as your company has set itself realistic franchise recruitment goals, has a sufficient budget in place and a desire to work with us as part of your team, we should have the ability to succeed together.
The benefits of using the FranMatch service include:
- FDS has more than 30 years of experience in Franchising and a strong record of success
- Our service operates within British Franchise Association and International Franchise Association guidelines
- Carefully selected clients to secure immediate respect with our investors
- Flexibility on your changing needs
- Saves franchisors time and money
- The peace of mind knowing that your recruitment is in safe, experienced, hands
In providing the professionally structured lead management service, the FranMatch service will:
- Initiate an email campaign to each qualified applicant
- Professionally analyse each enquiry to ensure they meet your profile
- Make initial contact calls with the candidates
- Conduct interviews to further qualify the candidate
- Facilitate meetings between candidates and your company
- Make follow up calls and provide post meeting feedback
- Maintain regular contact with you both until Agreements are signed