Look Local - 'bucking the trend'
Look Local franchisees are bucking the current trend and experiencing an upturn in business. Local businesses, with an increased need to advertise, tradesmen with a need to source work independently, people taking redundancy payments are all starting up their own businesses, and all need to advertise. Look local offers budget advertising with large distribution, perfect for all potential customers.
The franchise package remains excellent value for money and now comprise of:
- Full training and support
- Your own exclusive territory
- Look Local operating manual
- Your own domain name and hosting
- Your own Look Local website
- Initial marketing material including templates
- Web directory listings for your customers
- Automatic invoicing and bookkeeping
- Fully integrated sales database system
- Opportunity to purchase additional territories
- No previous experience required in sales or business management
- £500 of printing costs discounted from initial book
No other franchise company offers this level of support and management for an initial investment of under £5,000, which is proven to return a profit after three months. In year two, you can expect to return between £20k-£30k per territory.
"I have been impressed with the support and training. With the invoicing taken care of I have more time to focus on getting to grips with running the business and increasing the revenue. Initially I spent 10 days with the existing franchise owners learning the ropes, and since then have had full support from head office. Look Local has also found a printer which the whole franchise network use and by bulk printing our directories we save a lot on the costs of printing!"
Dean Marshall, Look Local (Shirley)
"The new CRM System was created in response to our franchise network's request for help in finding a way to minimise the burden of administration and accounting. The system holds and monitors all of the franchise owners' customer data allowing easy access to manage their sales activity and campaigns. This, together with an invoicing and integrated accounting package, relieves the individual franchise owner from creating and recording sales invoices, and automatically updates the bookkeeping."
Clive Wheeldon, Local Local Director (pictured with fellow Director Matt Shaw)