Founded in 1997 by entrepreneur Stephen Taylor, Primesigns offers design and print solutions and excellent customer service at extremely competitive prices.
Primesigns has produced work for many international brands including Halifax, Spar, AA Group, Eurostar, NatWest and Tesco. In addition, Stephen has secured a unique partnership with a leading print house, which allows Primesigns franchise owners to offer excellent quality print work at outstanding value for money.
Having successfully proved the business methodology, Stephen is continuing the expansion of the business through a combination of company owned locations and Primesigns franchises.
“Ideally, I would like to award at least five Primesigns franchises by the end of 2011,” reveals founder and Managing Director Stephen Taylor. “Franchise opportunities are now available all over the UK but, as we are already well established on the South coast, it would be preferable to expand the Primesigns franchise in the midlands and northern locations.”
THE ROLE OF A PRIMESIGNS FRANCHISE OWNER
“Primesigns is looking for hard working, determined individuals who are looking to run a successful design, print and signs business,” says Stephen. “A background in sales would help but as long as you’re willing to put in the required work, anyone can make a success of a Primesigns franchise.”
Experience in the printing industry is not required as the franchise owner will receive all of the necessary skills and knowledge through Primesigns’ initial training programme and ongoing support.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the business and the selection and recruitment of staff. Key to your team will be a qualified Graphic Designer who will not only be required to create designs but also to spend time with customers to understand their brand and offer relevant design advice and guidance.
You will operate your Primesigns business out of a shop – from experience we know that secondary high street premises offer the best combination of location and affordability. You may also need to employ an Office Manager/
Receptionist to manage the shop, while you are out meeting clients and generating new business.
There are several revenue streams a Primesigns franchise owner will be responsible for developing:
- Print design service
- Sign service
- Large format printing
- Small format litho printing
- Internet café and photocopy service
- Web design and hosting
ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A PRIMESIGNS FRANCHISE OWNER
- You will follow a fully developed business concept, which has been proven over many years of successful, profitable trading.
- You will be provided with all of the necessary training on all aspects of the Primesigns business methodology.
- As a franchise owner, you will receive excellent hands-on practical training, which will significantly improve your knowledge of the systems and processes.
- A UK-owned and operated business, looking to expand and positively impact on the UK economy.
- Experienced Management Team providing ongoing management support.
- In the most recent report conducted by the British Franchise Association and NatWest, 90 per cent of franchise owners indicated that they are trading profitably.
- The strengths and benefits of being part of a network of franchise owners.
“At Primesigns we understand the importance of brand promotion, which is why we use a massive part of our budget on marketing,” says Stephen. “Our franchise owners will benefit from our excellent marketing campaigns, where we use a variety of mediums from online advertisement, local newspapers, stickers and posters on busses!”
PRIMESIGNS FRANCHISE PACKAGE
The franchise package includes everything you require to operate your Primesigns business, outlined below are the key components.
- Exclusive territory
- Rights to use the Primesigns trademark
- Rights to use the Primesigns know-how, operating methods and systems
- Franchise owner’s manual
- Comprehensive initial training course
- Operations manuals
- Ongoing training
- Store launch programme
- IT infrastructure
- Business stationery
- Marketing materials
- Corporate workwear