Committed to supporting franchisees
Looking for a business that will weather all economic conditions? Consider Safeclean whose franchisees have successfully traded through 37 years of upturns and downturns
Safeclean have added another great reason for potential franchisees to consider joining the franchise network, with the launch of a new centralised mailing system.
Getting customer enquiries is the key to any successful business. Franchisees get a head start with a unique database of thousands of potential clients that have a specific reason and recommendation to use Safeclean. One of the ways to maximise the return from this unique source is to use bespoke software to manage a mailing campaign. However, head office are now able to carry out some of these mailings on the franchisees' behalf.
We realise that the last thing our franchisees want to be doing after a hard days work is to get home to print out a mail shot and stuff and stick envelopes. The mailings are done on a monthly basis using the centralised database held at head office. The franchisees set their budget and are provided with a list of who has been mailed.
Using this system and in partnership with Guardsman®, the UK's leading furniture warranty provider, trials achieved more than double the response of standard campaigns.
'We know that marketing is very important to the success of any business and we want to make sure that we can help our network as much as possible with theirs,' says Safeclean Franchise Development Executive Emily Webster. 'So far we've had a higher than expected take up from the network and one of our franchisees has reported over 35 enquiries from his first mailing.'
Do you have ambition, drive, and want to develop your business using a proven format? With over 38 years of successful franchising, Safeclean will help you to reach your goals, be your own boss and get the rewards your efforts deserve.
BENEFITS OF A SAFECLEAN FRANCHISE:
- Established and 37 year proven brand
- Unique organic cleaning system
- Organic Allergen treatments
- No cold calling!
- Work from Day 1 from your own exclusive 7,000 plus database of Guardsman customers
- Initial marketing launch
- Pleasant Monday to Friday lifestyle
- Only company recommended by Guardsman, the UK's largest furniture warranty company, to service their 6 million customers.
- Large exclusive territories
- Free, ongoing business support and training for you and your staff
- Expanding national contract portfolio
- Ongoing product and system development to keep Safeclean at the forefront of the industry