Turn inches into £££s
With sasta - Ireland's most exciting new franchise
sásta welcomes a new addition
sásta’s brand new state-of-the-art sásta studio, located in Fiona Egan’s hometown of Carrick on Shannon, has been a hub of activity since opening it’s doors on January 14 2013. sásta Carrick on Shannon is sásta fitness franchises’ showcase studio and training facility and managed by avid sports and fitness follower, Paul Mc Tiernan and his team. The studio has extended their opening hours to facilitate the huge demand now open from 6am to 9.30pm and open on both Saturdays and Sundays.
Paul being a savvy sports coach just loves to help clients achieve their weight loss and fitness goals, but it doesn’t end there. The sásta experience provides the essential elements for a lifestyle change and a year round training system aimed at those who want to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle using our unique four-step plan. “With sásta you can enjoy a host of free benefits including: 1. Your sásta welcome pack, 2. Your sásta Glycaemic Load (GL) meal plan with food diary, 3. Your weekly weigh in and body composition analysis and 4. Your sásta body sculpting toning DVD,” explains Paul who makes the point that his team works hard to keep their clients motivated and happy leading to client transformations.
“sásta Carrick on Shannon’s target audience are males and females over 16 years of age who want to lose weight, tone up and get fit in a healthy sustainable fashion. Our clients are our greatest advocates and are our biggest referral source,” adds Paul.
Seasoned footballer, Gay Sheerin tells us: “ I love my sásta workouts and in the past month I have built muscle mass, dropped body fat and have got the feel good factor becoming fitter and having lots more energy too. The fact that I can exercise for 30 minutes and reap the benefits of two hours regular exercise really appeals to me.”
Mother of three, Aisling Lowe, Operations Manager, is delighted with her results and says: “Having struggled with my weight over the past number of years I thought I was destined to be fat for the rest of my life. sásta has changed all of that and I am trimmer, fitter and cellulite free now that I have lost my excess weight. My husband is thrilled with his first month in sásta too having lost 14 pounds. The positive comments we receive are an added bonus.”
Why clients love sásta?
You can drop a clothes size in just four weeks! The short work out sessions last only 30 minutes and give noticeable improvement in fitness levels within just two weeks. It’s great for inch and cellulite loss and most importantly in the first month, there is the guarantee that if you do not drop one clothes size, a full 100 per cent refund is given.
Reasons to become a sásta franchise owner
- Short work-out time has special appeal
- Key benefits are easily explained, so it is easy to sell
- Ideal owner/operator format
- Low running costs, excellent margins and high returns
- Affordable setup packages; a franchise owner operator could achieve a 100 per cent payback in 12 months, this is based on 70 per cent usage rate over 81 weekly opening hours and after providing for all overhead and staffing costs
The sásta fitness experience
sásta understands the importance of combining exercise with good nutrition, so in addition to the fat burning pod workout, sásta offers their clients, as free extras, a tailored nutrition plan and toning programme. sásta is like your own personal trainer with one-to-one coaching where the sásta team are committed to motivating clients to achieve their goals without feeling deprived and in a fun way.
A choice of options
A sásta franchise owner enjoys the benefits of a franchise package that provides everything necessary for an effective launch of the business at a new location.
Whichever package you choose to invest in you will receive a whole range of essential ingredients from which you can replicate the sásta recipe for success.
- Territorial rights
- Premises selection advice
- Contemporary design, layout and setup formula for a cutting edge studio by internationally renowned Interior Designer Neville Knott and his team
- Business set-up assistance. As a qualified accountant, Fiona Egan is able to provide a wealth of experience in all aspects of business start-up
- External signage
- Kick start marketing campaigns and materials
- Central marketing campaigns, competitions and PR
- Stationery and promotional materials
- Corporate dress
- Website and social media marketing platforms
- Client support, on-site pre-launch/launch assistance
- Ongoing training supports
- Operations Manual and licensing rights
- Research and development programme – exciting new products in the pipeline
- Bespoke studio scheduling and management facility for client monitoring on and off-site
- A premium warranty period of 24 months with six monthly on-site services