Platinum Business Partners, the UK’s number one ecommerce franchise.
A flexible online business - work where you want, when you want and earn an income that suits you.
Follow our tried, tested and proven system to create your own ecommerce brand with unlimited income potential.
Founded by one of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs, Steve Bolton, Platinum Business Partners is now considered the leading ecommerce training in the UK. Guiding you through the entire process of building, launching and growing a profitable and scalable ecommerce business.
As you’ll never have to create, handle, stock or ship these products yourself, there are no premises or staff required. Using the power of platforms like Amazon, become a global ecommerce entrepreneur selling a suite of perfectly-selected popular and profitable consumer products directly from your laptop.
How much you earn and how much time you commit to your business will be entirely up to you but you can expect to earn £2,000 to £4,000 per month net profit within the first 18 months of trading.
4 BIG reasons why an ecommerce business could be the perfect opportunity for you:
- No office hours - you will have the flexibility to work from any location in the world - as long as you have an internet connection.
- Unlimited income potential – your business is open 24/7 and keeps running when you sleep.
- Less overhead and financial commitment to start – make money without huge start-up costs.
- Follow your passion - create a brand that fits in with your hobbies and interests.
When you join Platinum Business Partners, you will get:
- A simple, easy-to-access home-based model to replicate within your very own ecommerce brand.
- A fast track to success – our Directors, coaches and mentors all have their own successful and highly profitable online businesses and you’ll learn from them.
- Great returns and long-term growth – following our system you will have the opportunity to achieve sales and profits within months and a growing income for years.
- Enjoy low startup costs - a £30,000 investment will secure you your training AND the development and stock of your first 3 - 4 products.
- 600 hours of online training.
- Regular in person workshops and bootcamps.
- 1 to 1 mentoring.
- Complete control – ideal balance of income and time that suits you.
- Access to global experts in ecommerce.
- A family-friendly business – one family member can join with you for no extra cost.
- Private friendly Facebook community.
And you’re growing a sellable asset – we’ll help you sell your brand or business for a profit if you decide it’s time to make some capital gains.
Avoid the risks in ecommerce
Currently 99% of those running their own online business aren’t selling enough products to grow profitably. Many who go into ecommerce never even get their first product live. With Platinum, over half launch their brand within 6 months and 84% hit a profit in the first 12 months.
Become a partner
Platinum Business Partners operates as a franchise, it is one of Elite Franchise Magazines Top 100 Franchises of 2018 and is also recognised by the British Franchise Association as the only ecommerce franchise in the UK. By becoming part of our community you will be able to grow your ecommerce business alongside getting ongoing training, support and knowledge.
Our recommended investment of £30,000 covers your franchise fee and the cost of setting up, buying and marketing your first three to four products.
This is the only time in history we will go from selling products in the real world to the virtual world. Join more than 100 other people who are currently taking advantage of this online retailing explosion; building brands, growing assets and earning a sustainable income.
Just fill in this form and we’ll send you a link to our introductory webinar.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list