Subway is one of the UK’s most popular franchise opportunities, with over 2,500 stores in the UK and Ireland. Worldwide, there are now more than 43,000 stores in over 110 countries. A Subway franchise has widespread appeal – the low investment, simple operations, unparalleled support and brand strength makes it an attractive proposition for entrepreneurs.
Subway is continuing to expand and is always looking for talented individuals to join the team and become a part of the success story. The support system and robust processes of operation are some of the key strengths behind the brand’s growth:
• Every franchise owner attends a comprehensive two-week training course at Subway’s support centre in Cambridge. Ongoing support keeps franchise owners and staff informed of all the latest information and operational updates
• Interactive online training courses are provided through the University of Subway for franchise owners and their staff
• Experienced business development agents provide ongoing advice and mentoring on everything from site selection and leasing to operations and local store marketing
• Regular franchise owner conventions offer an opportunity for networking with Subway staff and fellow franchise owners, as well as keeping up to date with best practice
• Subway franchise owners in the UK and Ireland actively participate in the running of the franchisee advertising fund; national and regional advertising boards, run by elected franchise owners, make decisions on advertising and marketing campaigns to benefit all franchise owners equitably
• A franchisee-owned purchasing company, Independent Purchasing Company Europe, manages the purchasing and supply chain activity for all food, packaging, equipment and services in UK, Ireland and rest of Europe.
Working to a tried-and-tested business model, successful Subway franchise owners are local entrepreneurs who are passionate about the brand, highly motivated and possess strong business acumen. They are also able to take advice and guidance from others. Subway is always looking for new franchise owners to become part of its success story.
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list