Caremark offers franchisees an opportunity to own and run a rewarding and profitable home care franchise in the social care industry, whilst making a difference within the local community.
Caremark franchisees recruit, train and manage highly qualified carers to provide excellent home care and support to individuals within their own home.
Caremark is a full member of the British Franchise Association.
How much does a Caremark franchise cost?
The Caremark franchise fee is £32,950 + VAT, plus working capital with a minimum personal investment of £30,000.
Caremark has a strong relationship with all major banks, who will offer up to 70% of your first year's running costs upon approval
The Social Care Market
People aged 85 and over are the fastest growing age group in the UK, climbing from 600,000 people in 1984 to 1.4 million in 2009. With life expectancy continuing to rise, the time has never been better to explore a long term business opportunity in the care sector.
About Caremark: Industry Leader
Caremark has an enviable record of success and a reputation for excellence and integrity, ranking amongst the top players within this exciting and expanding market sector. Company founder Kevin Lewis started Caremark in 2005 with almost three decades of experience in the care industry, including 19 years starting and developing two of the UK's leading home care brands. Caremark has a growing network of over 75 locations across the UK.
The unique systems that underpin Caremark offices franchise model, support ethos and methodologies are observed by franchisees to ensure outstanding service levels are continually delivered to the client. Caremark have an unmatched support staff ratio of 3 : 1.
The number of hours of care we provide to vulnerable individuals grew by 27% in 2013 and is set to continue increasing. 2013 also saw an increase in revenue of 26% for our franchisees with 2014 looking to be another record breaking year with a 2014 forecast network turnover of over £50 million.
The Franchise Model
"We introduce new franchisees to a system of which we are justifiably proud and then support them to start their new business. It doesn't end there though; my belief is that a good franchisor should offer support throughout the life of the franchise, allowing the partnership to mature and prove to be mutually successful"
Kevin Lewis, Caremark CEO
What do others say about us:
"Caremark is a highly professional company offering a complete home care franchise package, comprehensive back-up and support and a very rewarding business opportunity."
Gordon Patterson, Leading UK Franchise Consultant
Further Signs of our success
Caremark (Aylesbury & Wycombe)'s Janis Anderson won 'Franchisee of the Year' and 'Female Franchisee of the Year' at The British Franchise Association's annual awards ceremony in 2013 (pictured right).
Janis commented, "I'm thrilled this effort has been rewarded and excited for what the future has in store."
Summary of Caremark's Franchise Offering:
- A white-collar management role running your own company
- A 2014 forecast network turnover of over £50 million
- A great reputation and a full member of The British Franchise Association (bfa)
- Our team provides support to 85 Caremark offices at a 3:1 ratio
- Our network is 60% complete, with valuable territories available across the whole of the UK
- Comprehensive franchise package, including licensing rights, regularly updated operations manual and in-depth training course
- Access to the proven Caremark formula and systems
Does Caremark fit you?
- No care experience is required
- A meticulous selection process ensures that suitable candidates are recruited who are then able to maximise on the opportunity that Caremark offers
- You will need to be passionate about ensuring your care workers deliver the highest standards of care to your clients, and have a real desire to build strong community relationships, have ambition and drive!
Get in Touch and Find out More
Please note that The Franchise Magazine does not recommend or endorse any opportunity featured on this site and suggests that you seek indepent financial advice before investing in any franchise or business opportunity.
Back to Showcase list